We publish the IngenioRx Drug and Biologic Pipeline Update each quarter to keep our audiences informed about upcoming Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approvals. This newsletter analyzes drugs and biologics in development and other clinical topics of interest. Open the attachment to learn about:
- Insights on a gene therapy in development for cerebral adrenoleukodystrophy (CALD).
- Potential new treatments for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) and psoriasis.
- Other select significant product approvals expected in 2022 and 2023.
- The latest on Humira® biosimilars and a gene therapy for hemophilia A previously delayed by the FDA.
- An update on beta amyloid products for Alzheimer’s disease and a focus on agents for dry age-related macular degeneration (AMD).