We publish the IngenioRx Drug and Biologic Pipeline Update each quarter to keep our audiences informed about upcoming Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approvals. This newsletter analyzes drugs and biologics in development and other clinical topics of interest. Open the attachment to learn about:
- A new topical therapy for psoriasis, a first-in-class therapy for Niemann-Pick disease type B, and a new dual mechanism of action agent for type 2 diabetes.
- Other select significant product approvals, including biosimilars, expected in 2022.
- Future indications being pursued for Dupixent® (dupilumab), a biologic used to treat asthma, atopic dermatitis, and nasal polyps.
- Approvals that originally came to market through the accelerated approval pathway and have been withdrawn by the FDA.
- The non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) pipeline and uptake of the human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine.