IngenioRx closely monitors drugs, biologics, and gene therapies in development. Our Q1 2021 IngenioRx Drug and Biologic Pipeline Update highlights significant upcoming FDA approvals. This edition includes:
1. A safer alternative for certain autoimmune disorder patients on high-dose corticosteroids.
2. A first-of-its-kind gene therapy for a rare blood disorder.
3. A therapy for a rare complication of stem cell transplants.
4. Other significant therapies that could gain FDA approval in the next several months.
5. New products in the pipeline to treat eczema.
6. Unique insight into biosimilars and other market trends.
IngenioRx offers this publication for free to improve community health, reduce waste, lower total cost of care, and estimate future cost impact.